"There is a shade of red for every women" - Audrey Hepburn
HANNAH MAKEUP - VIRTUAL & IN PERSON MAKEUP LESSONS IN SOUTH EAST LONDON
- Natural enhancing makeup tips and tricks
- Flawless but lightweight coverage
- Anti aging techniques
- Day to night quick makeup changes
- Teen makeovers
VIRTUAL MAKEUP LESSONS NOW AVAILABLE
Experience all the same as a one to one, just in the comfort of your dining room/bedroom, you can even wear your pjs and slippers.
Virtual makeup lessons are up to 2 hours and priced at £60.
Zoom, skye, facetime, whichever is easiest.
Once a date has been agreed, i will send you a questionnaire to answer a few questions regarding your skin type, what you would like to learn etc etc. I will also ask for a photo with and without makeup, this just gives me an idea of your face shape, skin tone.
Payment to be made in full before the lesson.
Step by step instructions will be sent to you after the lesson.
Any questions, please get in touch xx
ONE TO ONE MAKEUP LESSONS
One to one makeup lessons are a great gift for yourself or as a present (give your partner/mum/friends a hint, these are super popular as a xmas present)
All lessons are tailored to each individual client/group and last around 2 and a half hours.
Lessons can include:
- Looking through your makeup bag and demonstrating how to use the products you already have, also making a list of any must have makeup for your collection and where to purchase from (i can help with exclusive discounts).
- Going back to skin basics and talking through your skincare routine for day and evening and which products will work for your skin type (budget and high end option choices).
- Foundation application to achieve the flawless natural looking base so it looks and feels like you are not wearing heavy makeup.
- Soft daytime to evening smokey eye in a few easy steps.
- Mastering the eyeliner and red carpet flick liner.
- How to apply lip liner correctly and tips to perfect the classic red lip.
- Filling in them eyebrows and make them look natural.
- Anti aging techniques
- Teens going into adult hood, most teens will know how to do makeup, but some needs extra guidance how to tone down makeup.
- I will also advise you on which makeup brushes to use and buy.
Any other questions or things you would like to learn, please let me know and i will plan the lesson accordingly.
Printed notes are also supplied.
Please bring your makeup collection, skincare and any make up brushes you have with you to the lesson.
If you would like a group lesson, please contact me for a quote.